Appliance shed – Appliance stores york pa – Appliance stores in okc.
- durable goods for home or office use
- A device or piece of equipment designed to perform a specific task, typically a domestic one
- a device or control that is very useful for a particular job
- An apparatus fitted by a surgeon or a dentist for corrective or therapeutic purpose
- The action or process of bringing something into operation
- The act of applying; application; An implement, an instrument or apparatus designed (or at least used) as a means to a specific end (often specified); Specifically: A non-manual apparatus or device, powered electrically or by another small motor, used in homes to perform domestic functions (
- A simple roofed structure, typically made of wood or metal, used as a storage space, a shelter for animals, or a workshop
- an outbuilding with a single story; used for shelter or storage
- get rid of; “he shed his image as a pushy boss”; “shed your clothes”
- A larger structure, typically with one or more sides open, for storing or maintaining vehicles or other machinery
- caducous: shed at an early stage of development; “most amphibians have caducous gills”; “the caducous calyx of a poppy”
This engine was originally used on a Maytag Brand Washing Machine from the 1930’s. Yes, washing machines ran on gas back then. Growing up, I was around these things constantly. We would take these engines out to the threshing shows to display them to the public, and I always had fun with them.
My grandfather and I emptying out a shed since the roof collapsed. Inside the shed are a lot of old engines, oil cans, antique scooters, and pedal cars.
a sharecropper's life
The wood floor had mostly rotted away and there were remnants of appliances from the 40’s and 50’s inside.
From the outside it had a distinct "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" feel to it.
This image is "raw" out of camera and has not been altered.